Hi, Sarah here and I want as many people as possible to join me and be part of this expedition
Paddle with me
- Do you paddle? Have you always wanted to be part of something never done before? Do you have a massive sense of adventure and be willing to head into the unknown?
- There are spots for paddlers to join me - both rafting and kayaking. This isn't a holiday, it's self-funding and you'll be paddling all day, day after day, in extreme conditions
- Where you are from is irrelevant - I'm looking for local paddlers through the countries this expedition goes, and those from anywhere in the world, any background
- Message me via the contact page - link below and I'll send you a form to complete
- This is about having a personal WIN. What have you always wanted to do? What's stopping you?
- NOW is the time to do it - that thing, however big or small. There may be no tomorrow, so let's inspire each other to do our firsts
- It could be visiting a new country, doing your first 5km run, trying a new sport, asking your boss for an overdue pay rise...anything that has a strong meaning to you, a WHY behind it
- Start planning it, work out what actions you need to take to get you there. And then, just get out there and do it - remember, we tend to only regret the things we didn't do...
- Most importantly I want to hear about it - pop it on insta with #WinningWomen #MyFirst and #PaddleTheNile - make sure you include what it is and why it was important for YOU. I'll re-post so we can all see and inspire each other.
- Time for action - let's do this! And have a lot of fun on the way :-)
- Below is a link to the 'Paddle the Nile' insta
- I will be raising money for CARE, a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives, ending poverty and achieving social justice
- They put women and girls in the centre because they know we can't overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities
All their initiatives have a strong focus on women and girls, because CARE's research and experience has shown that they are key to effectively overcoming poverty and injustice
- Let's help others as we make our way along the Nile
- Why not raise money as part of your 'first'? Check out the donation page and find out more