Hi, Sarah here and I want as many people as possible to join me and be part of this expedition
Paddle with me or try it!
- Do you paddle? Have you always wanted to be part of something never done before? Do you have a massive sense of adventure and be willing to head into the unknown?
- There are limited spots for paddlers to join me - both rafting and kayaking. This isn't a holiday, it's self-funding and you'll be paddling all day, day after day, in extreme conditions
- Where you are from is irrelevant - I'm looking for local paddlers through the countries this expedition goes, and those from anywhere in the world, any background
- Message me via the 'Contact Me' button below and we can started chatting
- Alternatively, if you've never tried paddling then give it a go. I've tried countless sports and this is the one I love the most. There's nothing like being out on the water. And there are so many incredible places to paddle! If you want some ideas on how to get into the sport, just drop me a line via the 'Contact Me' button below
- This is about creating a community of Winning Women who encourage and inspire each other to dream BIG, get outdoors and out of the comfort zones. To go on adventures, however big or small and with it all to have fun and see what we are capable of
- I was inspired to do this expedition by two people who'd done firsts. Now I want to try and pay that forward and encourage others to do the same
- So think about what you'd like to do. Is there somewhere you've always wanted to go? Or sport or event you'd like to take part in? Grab a friend and start planning it. And then get out there and do it!
- Most importantly I want to hear about it - pop it on insta with #WinningWomen and #PaddleTheNile - make sure you include what it is and why it was important for YOU. I'll re-post so we can all see and inspire each other
- Time for action - let's do this! And have a lot of fun on the way :-)
- Below is a link to the 'Paddle the Nile' instagram
Donate to CARE Australia
- I will be raising money for CARE, a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives, ending poverty and achieving social justice
- They put women and girls in the centre because they know we can't overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities
All their initiatives have a strong focus on women and girls, because CARE's research and experience has shown that they are key to effectively overcoming poverty and injustice
- Let's help others as we make our way along the Nile
- Why not raise money as part of your 'first'? Check out the donation page and find out more